Friday, November 11, 2011

They are like trees planted along the riverbank, bearing fruit each season. Their leaves never wither, and they prosper in all they do.






















Planting a tree is the simplest way to demonstrate one's commitment to the future generation. Through that tree, the future generation will remember you. This green piece of land is created by my late father. He worked on it continuously after his retirement for about thirty years. While many of us just while away the precious time given to us, he used it in a very positive way, which is leaving behind a legacy. I wish, I could do away with all time wasting activities, and use that time, for useful things. I ask this grace from my loving God. Lord, give me the wisdom, strength and discipline to keep away from all time wasters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise the Lord....Post your comments