Monday, December 26, 2011

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy." -Proverbs 31:8-9



Where did I see him?. I can see him every where, the poor, the needy, the destitute, the ill, the lonely, the sick, the poor, the orphan....are all different versions of him, which I ignore very conveniently, and at the same time crib about the little inconveniences of life. By ignoring the poorest of the poor, can we pray sincerely, and even if we pray, what will be the depth of it. Dear Lord, help me to stop cribbing about the little inconveniences of day to day life, and to deal with every one, especially the ones whose living conditions are worse than mine, with compassion, humility and respect. This grace I ask you Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise the Lord....Post your comments