Sunday, December 25, 2011

To celebrate Christmas every day

Christmas is all about birth, joy, friendship and celebrations. When the decibels around me reaches a new peak during this December, inside me, I am haunted by one question..."Did anything change between the last Christmas and this Christmas". The essence of Christmas is in wearing a new child ourselves, getting rid of all the evil in us, by committing to the commandments of Jesus, one hundred percentage. Was I successful at it, during the last year?. Not at all. There is still a big gap between what is intended out of me and the real me. 

Again, I am committing to you Jesus, one hundred percentage, like a child, trusting her father one hundred percentage. Sanctify me, bless me and guide me in your path. Be along with me in this journey, to give me a hand, whenever I am about to fall down again. I am so weak. Make me strong enough. Come to me every day, the rest of my life, so that I can celebrate Christmas every day, inside out, bubbling with a heart and soul, possessed by you....Once again, I surrender to you completely....to celebrate Christmas, every day!. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Praise the Lord....Post your comments